Posts by caloriehelp:
Are your health symptoms pointing out toward the decline of testosterone production in your body? Learn how to deal with this issue.
Testosterone is mainly known as the male hormone which is produced by the testicles, but a comparatively lower amount of this hormone is also produced in female bodies by the ovaries.
The primary function of this hormone is to keep a man’s sexual and reproductive health in good condition, contributing to a healthy sexual desire, performance, and male fertility. Other contributions of this hormone can be noticed in various other body attributes, where testosterone play a great role in increasing muscle mass and hair growth, maintaining bone density, producing red blood cells, and upholding emotional health. The levels of testosterone naturally begin to decline with age.
This decline in production starts occurring in men at the age of 30 and continues as the years pass, putting them at the risk of prostate enlargement, hair loss, and cancer.
In the recent past, decline in the production of testosterone has been recorded not only in men of older age, but in young boys too. Escalating amount of harmful chemicals getting released in our environment are also affecting the endocrine system, from products of daily use like personal hygiene, detergents, house cleaning products, and even chemicals sprayed on our food during and after their growing stages.
In case of chemically induced testosterone decline, you should consider limiting the use of products that have harmful chemicals to disrupt the production of this male hormone, and try out the solutions given below to reverse the decline of testosterone production and to regularize the hormones and reverse the adverse effects caused by the deterioration of this hormone in your body.
Symptoms of Testosterone Decline:
You can get your testosterone levels checked at any laboratory in your town or city, when you feel any of the symptoms listed below:
- Decreased Libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Mood Swings
- Decline in memorizing things
- Decrease in concentration
- Weight gain
- Development of men-boobs
- Difficulty in urinating
- Decreased muscle mass
- Decreased bone mass
Other than these, hair loss can also be a symptom of a fall in testosterone’s level. It is better to get it checked by a professional. The advices given below will help you handle this issue and help you boost your testosterone levels.
How to Deal with it:
Whether the decline in your testosterone levels is due to aging, or environmental conditions, you can absolutely handle this situation and deal with it in a smart manner.
The following pointers will help you identify what can work the best for you to stop this declination in your male hormone levels and regularize it to prevent yourself from ailments showing up because of this issue, and even cure them for good.
- Get some Sunshine: Direct exposure to the sunlight in the morning or evening hours can boost your testosterone levels. Make sure you spend at least 15 to 20 good minutes under direct sunlight early in the morning, or right before sunset. The natural production of vitamin D in your body through sun exposure will help you a lot, and if you take Testogen in addition to daily sun exposure, you will soon regain the healthy levels of your testosterone hormones.
- Take Zinc: The direct proven effect of zinc to increase in testosterone levels has been scientifically tested and approved. It is an essential element for the production of testosterone, and should be consumed as per the recommended daily dosage of 30 mg. you can obtain zinc from foods like beans, oysters, fish, meat, milk, cheese, and yogurt.
- Exercise: Getting involved in daily physical activities will effectively boost your testosterone production, especially interval training, or gym workouts of intense nature like strength training, but even regular walking or any other sport or fitness activity can help put a stop to the deterioration of testosterone. Testo Max
- Get enough Sleep: Studies have shown that less than eight hours of sleep can induce the decline in testosterone levels as the production of this hormone is disrupted when you do not get enough sleep. Hence, sleeping for at least eight hours every night will definitely have a positive effect on your overall health and will also normalize your testosterone levels.
- De-stress: Stress is one of the factors interrupting with the production of hormones, and testosterone is also one of the hormones that get under the effect of disruption due to stress. Try to make use of aromatherapy oils for relaxing the senses, exercise or take a walk, go out to a park to breathe in some fresh air, or watch comedy movies or series that help you relax.
- Take Natural Supplements: Several natural foods and herbs can be used as a remedy for this purpose. Fenugreek, oats, green tea, saw palmetto, or male supplementation like Testogen are some of the things you can intake to boost your levels of testosterone, and get healthier bone and muscle mass, healthier sexual performance, and increased energy.
Getting started with healthy diet is not a rocket science that you would find difficult. It is a process, stepwise strategy that keeps you going towards your goal. Start a healthful diet with us and we will make sure that it would never sound awful to you again. Healthful diet does not mean that […]
Are you not happy with your body or your breasts size? You wish that you had bigger and firmer boobs? Breasts are a sign of feminism and those who have smaller ones are mocked or compared to men sometimes. The bigger the breasts, the more sexual women feel. And of course it attracts men […]
If you are having trouble with your erections in bed do not be embarrassed. Many men throughout the world experience this at one point or another in their lives. If your sexual health has become impaired and you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, there are many solutions to the problem one of which involves taking […]
Oh yea, muscles is what I’m talking about here. You’ve already wasted enough time on accomplishing all your other goals, so stop with all of that and get yourself the body you’ve always wanted. steroid alternatives Stop staring at your TV screen and watching those extremely hot people with the perfect muscles and build […]
The world is full of people who do not have to do anything to stay slim and smart and there are people who put extra efforts to lose weight but still they do not lose weight. We are here to tell you about people who want to lose weight but they cannot as they have […]
Do you want to give an unforgettable sexual experience to your partner? Learn to naturally boost your stamina with a few lifestyle changes and bedroom techniques. Having a memorable lovemaking session between two sexually active partners is hugely dependent on the man’s lasting time. Improving stamina would mean holding an erection for as long as […]
President Donald Trump is the big news these days. People across the globe still can’t believe how a person with such controversial policies is able to win the elections. Now Mr. Trump attributes this win to his intellect. He can’t stop bragging about how he outsmarted Hillary Clinton and her party. However the interesting fact […]
There are numerous ways of losing weight. However most of them will leave you hungry and demotivated. It is important for a dieter to have strong will power and remain in high spirits as depression and giving up will only lead to weigh gain. Most of us are scared of the word ‘diet’. It is […]
Whether you want to fit into that new dress you bought or are being picked on because of your weight; whether you are shedding off some fat for an important occasion or just want to attain a healthy shape and attractive physique, Phenq Diet Pills brings to you the 10 most effective and helpful tips […]